Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beauty Run Down and MIA post

I've been super MIA for awhile, there's quite a bit going on right now that the blog took a back burner, but I miss it too much so I'm trying to prioritize and get back into the swing of things. I'm still pregnant, going to school, have to do a few household renovations, and disappeared to Washington for a week for family affairs. Did I mention I'm still pregnant and due any day now? Omg.  Until my next post, check out this quick beauty run down of some deals you can score this week!

*Get FREE shipping at www.barielle.com until June 7th
*Julep is offering THREE different destination mystery boxes for $24.99 each - The Hamptons, Miami, or Laguna Beach. Personally, I'd love to buy The Hamptons box! Each box is different, so you might as well get all three ;)
*Pick three trial size samples, free with any order, for dad at www.sephora.com
*OPI is 2 for $15 at www.ulta.com
*Purchase any fragance worth $30 or more at www.ulta.com and receive a super bright & happy cooler OR foldable chair, free! I recommend Clinique Happy, it's a great summer-time scent.
*Receive free shipping at 2 trial size samples at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com with the code JUSTBEACH, on any $30 order.


And here's a nice relaxing picture from Longbeach, Washington. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a beautiful beach! Glad you were able to relax.

Kate from Clear the Way