Friday, April 5, 2013

Wet n Wild Black Light Party

Recently, Dollar General massively overhauled their beauty department. Dollar General greatly expanded their Wet n Wild selection and is now carrying their new lines of cosmetics. I spotted quite a few new Wet n Wild megalast polishes for $2 a piece. I have one of them for you today - black light party!

This is a JELLY for one (ahhhhh). I love jellys. I'll never own enough. It applies evenly in three coats with no VNL. In extreme sunlight it's a bright violet with flecks of pink and purple glitter. In normal/florescent lighting, it looks more like a dark royal blue and the glitter isn't nearly as noticeable.

This is super gorgeous, the name is entirely fitting and I can't get enough of the color. It's very unique, I can't think of anything I own like it, or in general. If you can, let me know in the comments! 






Bottle shot!



What do you think? Have you purchased or spotted any of the new WNW megalast shades?

No comments: