Friday, January 4, 2013

Jessica Birds of Paradise



My husband bought me quite a bit of nail polish for Christmas. Jessica Birds of Paradise, Champagne Bubbles (which is OMG I cannot wait to show you), and Strawberry Shake It. Illamasqua Raindrops (EEEEEEEE!!!) and some nail art brushes!

Here is Birds of Paradise. Application was smooth, even, and very shiny without a top coat. Birds of Paradise is a deep blue based (but still very purple) with violet tendencies. It's amazingly bright but in the most subtle way possible. It's absolutely gorgeous. It reminds me a lot of Zoya Hope and NYC Prince Street. 


                                               

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty color! It looks great on you!

Jessica said...

Thank you! I can't stop staring at it when I wear it!