Friday, May 4, 2012

Essie Trophy Wife

Essie Trophy Wife is one of those colors I always walked by, picked up for a second and then put down. It looked very underwhelming in the bottle. One day I was visiting my mom and she had this color. I had no polish with me so I used it (better than nakey nails, right?) and suddenly realized what a mistake I'd been making.

In the bottle, Trophy Wife looks like a deep teal with subtle glitter. On the nail it turns into this bright deep teal almost-foil! It's AMAZING. The bottle is not an accurate depiction of what this color will look like on your nail.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just bought this last week! Can't wait to try it, it looks so pretty!

Jessica said...

It is so much prettier on the nail than it is in the bottle! I had no idea. I hope the color works out for you. It's a great, unexpected summer color.

Sarah said...

This is so pretty! I keep doing the same thing, where I pick it up, ooh and aah over it, and then pass... Trophy Wife gets the same treatment! I may have to break down and pick this up the next time I see it :)