Thursday, April 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Aw, Tall Girl in Heels with Pretty Painted Nails nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Awesomesauce. :)

The Rules:


 Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
 Let them know that you have nominated them. 
Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. 
 Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

Well, I'm lazy and honestly...think everyone deserves the award so if you're reading this, go ahead and put this baby on your blog.  :) /epic copout

My 7 random facts:

1. I'm a bad ass.
2. I put sriracha on everything. I'm actually eating it right now.
3. I love sushi. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it'd be sushi.
4. The only shoes I really wear are converse. I don't like the look of other shoes.
5. I dye my hair red. It just looks better that way.
6. I like Lord of the Rings and have watched all three extended editions back to back to back.
7. I've been thinking for 20 minutes and can't think of anything to put here. Um, I like kit kats.

No comments: