Friday, April 20, 2012

Models Own Nail Mail



I love the nail polish community. Everyone is so helpful, caring, and generous. One big lacquer lovefest, you all tug at my heart strings! There is a very lovely woman in England who helped me nab Fantasy Fire awhile back. This time, she wanted a Julep mystery box but they don't ship to England soooo, I bought her mystery box and she bought me an equal amount in Models Own. Including a mini beetlejuice set!

From left to right we have: Fuzzy Peach, Garnet, Juicy Jules, and the mini beetlejuice set.

I am so excited. I've wanted to get my hands on some Models Own for awhile but it's like $30 in shipping alone! I'm so happy I was able to help out a friend get a (rather heavy!) mystery box, and in return have some models own in my collection. Finally. :)

Now, Models Own is NOT 3 free! Toluene, Formaldehyde Resin AND Camphor are in these polishes. But if you could see my face right now, you'd realize honey badger don't care. I won't be using these on my daughter, but I have no qualms about sitting in an unventilated basement painting my nails with my new pretties. 

I'll take better photos of these later today, and swatches of them all of course. I'll probably do it all in one beautiful, spammy post.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see some swatches! :)

Lou said...

Wow, they look great in the picture. I am very glad they arrived in one piece and I look forward to that picture spammy post!

Jessica said...

I can't thank you enough, Louise :D

Lou said...

Well you know where I am and I CANNOT wait for my box to arrive so I can let you know what is in it. What an AWESOME swap :-)