Friday, April 13, 2012

Hair of the Day




I've decided to try something a bit new and start a "Hair style of the day" post once a week. I had a lot of fun with the sockbun curls post. :)

I bought this cheetah print headband and Claire's and I love it! It makes my hair look effortless and has this rockabilly/retro look to it that I love.

I actually haven't washed may hair for about 3 days in this photo, which is why I went for a messy bun+headband look. That was definitely helped with some Suave dry shampoo. I should add I do SHOWER every day (lol), but I wash my hair only twice a week. I've found it gets less greasy that way.

Here's a close up of the head band. I love it so much.



And a side view (the best view I could manage) of the hairstyle today:



2 comments:

emmabovary said...

Is it weird for me to say the side of your head is so pretty?! I love the colour of your hair, I need to revamp mine really badly

Jessica said...

LOL not weird at all, it reminds me of one of my all time Mad TV skits where he goes "the back of yo head is ridiculous": http://youtu.be/c1FLLGS_q7s so funny. :)

And thanks! It's a bit faded now, it used to be more red. :)