Monday, February 20, 2012

Sinful Colors: Snow me White


I keep raving about Sinful Colors Snow me White so I figured I would just post swatches of it. I love this white, it's my favorite. It's a nice, clean white that's opaque in 3 coats. The formula is decent, not too thick, not too thin. The brush is nice as well. I wish I purchased a back up bottle during the .99 cent sale but I didn't even think about it.

I highly recommend this white. At 1.99, I couldn't possible ask for more!

 


I'd like to thank everyone for entering the giveaway. I appreciate all of you and I do have 4 more planned in the future so I wish you all the best of luck. I love hearing your input, reading your hauls, and looking at your manicures.

I have no idea why my format is so wonky right now. Also...I forgot your Sunday Funny, so here! :D

No comments: