Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OPI+Zoya

For some reason my better half is obsessed with orange nail polish. When he does get involved in picking colors for me to wear or buy, he always gravitates towards bright neon shades or anything orange. This is two coats of 'a good man-darin is hard to find' by OPI with two coats of Zoya OC Cooler layered on top.

I love both of these colors on their own. They're beautiful, saturated oranges - even though they both take a few coats to get that way. If you have the patience for the drying time with all those layers, you'll have one fun, bright an in your face mani.

Sorry it's so messy, I did this while my daughter was taking a bath so precision was a bit of an afterthought.





This is OC Cooler by itself. I took this awhile ago before I even considered starting a blog, so trying to be neat and having even nails didn't really occur to me. This is three coats of only OC Cooler. I love the subtle gold flecks of glitter in there, it really makes this polish stand out on its own. This is definitely an underrated Zoya! OC Cooler can easily be worn alone. It's quite opaque with a first coat. I also own SOHO Punch from this collection (glamcicles).

No comments: